SAMPLE PAGE

Sunday 3 February 2013

What Has Kylie Done To Deserve This?


Sometimes all you can do is shake your head. Since being alerted to the existence of 3Girls and their mind-boggling cover of Kylie's "I Should Be So Lucky", I've watched their horrendous clip on a loop - trying to come to terms with the fact that this actually happened. I'm all for foreign language cover versions of English hits but "Me Estoy Volviendo Loca" is an unforgivable mess. The production is appalling, the divas can't sing and the video looks like it was filmed on someone's iPhone. I'm sure I'll grow to love this for the trash factor but it might take a while. Congratulations, Girls Aloud. You're no longer the worst girlband on the planet! Oh and let me know if you any information about this band - like where they're from for starters. They're completely off the grid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment