SAMPLE PAGE

Monday 14 January 2013

Ke$ha Drinks From The Furry Cup


Happy New Year! I hope 2013 has been kind to you thus far. A lot has happened in the pop world over the past couple of weeks - and I'll get to all that shit eventually - but I'm still reeling from the stunning revelation that Ke$ha occasionally munches rug. Could she be any more flawless? To celebrate this joyous news, I thought I would post some saucy fan art of music's hottest bisexual as well as her new dyke bar smash "Old Flames Can't Hold A Candle To You". Written by God$ha's mother, the beautiful ballad was a number one country hit for Dolly Parton in 1980 and still slays 33 years later. It's the highlight of Lady Dolla's exquisite Deconstructed EP and further proof that she is the new queen of pop. Stay tuned for my review of "C'Mon" later in the week. Welcome back to Pop Trash!

0 comments:

Post a Comment